Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 4 of the #SelfieSaturday Project - October 25th


Here I am another week into the #SelfieSaturday project, and in this picture on October 25th which I am looking at on April 1st, I can still see myself languishing along. My weight is still between 175 and 180, and that love handle over my hip is what is causing the pain in my back at the time. At this time I had definitely realized this because I was looking at a snap shot of myself every week at this point. Once again I am working back and shoulders that day, and you can tell by the top I have on.

I was also starting to get sick of my puffy hair. At this point I was also starting to get the "all you do is take selfies," and fortunately I won't use the type of language I used when addressing that. A picture is definitely worth a thousand words when you are trying to gain some self improvement, and I can't mention enough how much "tattling on yourself" by posting an honest picture to the 7 or 8 people that follow you on Instagram can help you be honest about how you are really doing.