Saturday, November 15, 2014

The #SelfieSaturday Project Heads Into Week Seven


Well I am wearing a T-Shirt on this day (and for those wondering, it says "I pooped today!" which is a long story, but anyone that has been on a diet for a while is probably nodding their head in agreement) so that would mean that I am either on day 2 or day 4 of my three day split. I happen to know that I am on day 4 because I had a bunch of pictures of the abdominal equipment I used that day, for a tutorial I had done, somewhere in The Health Whacko Blogs.

Today as I am writing this and going back in time to explain my Selfie Saturday Project, it is April 8th, but this day in the history would be November 15th. Can you see how amazingly enthused I am? Of course I would do my psycho sets on all the ab equipment and then go about 45 minutes on the treadmill with a 15 degree incline doing a moderate clip of about 4.5. I think this was when I finally came down to about 175 and stuck there for a week or two. I hadn't really started dieting properly but that happens the week after this one, as my "Thirty Days and Thirty Nights" started right before Thanksgiving.

Hang in there folks, the new me starts being revealed soon!