Saturday, November 8, 2014

The #SelfieSaturday Project Week Six


This was about the time that I really started getting angry about my waist. That lump in the back is a lot better than it was when I first quit smoking, years ago. I used to call them back boobs, but I was having no luck getting rid of them. Today April 5th, but this picture and post go back to November 8th, Thanks to taking my picture every Saturday since last October, I know that this is back shoulders day by that compression top. I also know that I am still between 175 and 180 in this picture by how the top that is supposed to "compress" is tight around my waist and still shows the love handles.

I am still not very good at taking selfies with the poor lighting and the shakey hand, but at least it is somewhat obvious what the issues I was working on were and how far I had to go. My diet still isn't under control at this point, yes a month and a half later I still am not eating right, but the weekly reminder is starting to make my wind wonder what I am doing wrong.