Saturday, January 3, 2015

The New Years #SelfieSaturday Project Issue - Mission Accomplished


This was the one I called my "Mission Accomplished" #SelfieSaturday since initially I wanted to lose the weight around my waist so that my back would stop hurting. Then I said to myself, "I want to be at my best shape in a long time on New Years Day," and then as you can tell I decided to just keep going. You can't lie to a camera when you have proof of what you look like every week. I was pretty fit here though, as I was impressed that I had finally fallen under 170 lbs for the first time in a long time.

The other effects is that I started to get saggy around the face, but I assure you that went away. If you are going to lose inches off of yourself then your best friend will be body lotion so that you don't get wrinkly or even get the stretch marks. I didn't of course because my wife monitored my progress and never let me get lazy about all that metrosexual crap the weirdos out west are into.