Saturday, January 24, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday Project The Full Circle


Right there! That was the top I was wearing that started this whole adventure into #SelfieSaturday projects. Just like on this day I was working my chest and arms, and I had that old nasty wife beater on, and I had so much love handle sticking out behind me that I was embarrassed by the picture. As you can see in this picture that I am talking about on April 27th, but it was taken on January 24, it took me roughly four months to finally get rid of the fat around my waist  that was causing me all those problems.

The moral of this incredibly long and boring story is, you have to work a little extra hard sometimes to get rid of the fat that bothers you. Many people work out, they feel better, and they trim themselves up (myself included) and then they never really carve into the problem areas. Again using myself as the key, I looked fine, I felt for the most part fine, but I just couldn't get that last 10 pounds off my back, literally. On the back end since this picture was taken, at around 160 lbs. I have put on about 6 lbs and none of it has gone back to the lower back. I just had to get rid of it to grow elsewhere.