Saturday, January 31, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday Project on the Last Day of January


That's my Grinch smile that I have perfected over the years, but it looks so much better when my face is skinnier. As I write this it is April 28th but this image was taken of me on January 31. I was basically floating around 160 lbs at this time, and you can tell by the veins getting more profound around my arms. My body fat is between 11 and 13% at this point which is healthy, but not manic. My wife was starting to wonder around now if I was going anorexic, but I assure anyone that was worried about that I was under control at all times, watched my body fat and never really wanted to get to 160 lbs, I was just impressed that I could.

For the life of me I can't remember why I was wearing gloves, because if I had a T-Shirt on I was either working my legs and lower torso, or my lower torso and some cardio, and neither of which required gloves. I may have just had them on so that I could do some more intense hanging leg raises without the hands giving out before my lower abs do. I doubt it though, so we will just have to leave this one as a mystery for now, and I'll bore you next time when I continue catching up on these SelfieSaturday pictures. Onwards to February!