Saturday, February 14, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday With a Twist or Actually a Stretch


This week I was showing off the fact that I had worked on fixing my hips. This was the exercise that basically made it so that my hips stopped hurting. When I first started doing these stretches I had to grip the bar and basically cry myself in agony. Here I am so comfortable with it that I actually can lean back and take a picture with my watch. That's an amazing improvement. The Health Whacko Blog that I had written on this is located here.

I am writing this on May 1st but this #SelfieSaturday was from February 24th. I am still floating around 160lbs and feeling great now that my hips, like my back aren't in agony anymore. I was obviously celebrating an "off day" which means 3 or 4 rounds of lower torso and then 45 minutes to an hour on the treadmill. I was also looking forward to the BIG FOUR FIVE which would be a few short weeks away from this picture.