Don't assume that someone in shape doesn't understand what you are going through. They might have understood it perfectly, took the hint, gained the initiative and done something about it. The balls in your court to learn the rest or the chances are pretty good that you are the one who doesn't understand, know how to take a hint or gain the initiative to do anything about it.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
A wide variety of exercise benches are available for use in doing barbell and dumbbell exercises either lying or seated. The most common type of bench, a flat exercise bench, can be used for chest, shoulder, and arm movements. Incline and decline benches (which are set at various angles, normally between 30 to 45 degrees) also allow movements for the chest, shoulders, and arms. Adjustable benches are available for home gym use. They can be adjusted to flat, incline or decline angles.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Arm Exercises ..
Biceps Curl (Cable Concentration)
Target Muscles: Biceps brachii, Brachialis, Brachioradialis
1. Bend over or kneel beside a cable tower.
2. Using the cable grip from the lowest position place your elbow on the inside of your knee.
3. Your arm should be full extended and your palm should be facing the opposite thigh.
1. Slowly curl the cable grip up in a smooth arc towards your shoulder.
2. Squeeze your biceps hard at the top of the movement, hold for a count of two and then slowly lower the grip back to the starting position.
• Make sure you curl the cable grip to your shoulder and do not move your shoulder to the dumbbell. Keep your shoulder relaxed.
• Do not lean backwards.
• Keep your upper arm fixed.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arm when you lower the cable grip; do not shorten the downwards phase.