You go to the gym to work on YOU! Any time spent on envy towards others doesn't hurt them in the least, and it doesn't help you at all. You may make a new friend if you just go ask the person you want to hate for advice, and they probably want to be helpful. #health #hulksmash
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
A compound derived from nucleic acid, composed of adenine and a sugar, D - ribose. Adenosine is the major molecular component of the nucleotides adnosine monophosphate, adenosine diphosphate, and adenosine triphosphate and of the nucleic acids deoxyribonucleic acid and ribonucleic acid.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Arm Exercises ..
Biceps Curl (Standing Dumbbell)
Target Muscles: Biceps brachii, Brachialis, Brachioradialis
|Two Arm Dumbbell Curls|
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart or sit on the end of a bench.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells, palms facing in towards your body.
3. Your arms should be fully extended.
1. Curl one dumbbell up at a time in a smooth arc towards your shoulders, rotating your forearm so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
|Single Arm Alternating Dumbbell Curls|
3. Repeat with the other arm and continue alternating arms.
• Curl the dumbbells up slowly - do not swing them up.
• Keep your upper arms fixed by the sides of your body.
• Keep your body absolutely still- make sure you do not sway backwards.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arms when you lower the dumbbells; do not shorten the downwards phase.