There's nothing wrong with looking at yourself in the mirror. You work hard to be able to judge yourself each day. I realize others may judge you for doing this, and in today's day and age you are supposed to be embarrassed by accomplishment, but the opinion of an asshole doesn't mean much, does it?.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
Exercise of much higher intensity than aerobic work, which uses up oxygen more quickly than the body can replenish it in the working muscles. Anaerobic exercise eventually builds up a significant oxygen debt that forces an athlete to terminate the exercise session rather quickly. Anaerobic exercise (the kind of exercise to which bodybuilding training belongs) burns up glycogen (muscle sugar) to supply its energy needs. Fast sprinting is a typical anaerobic form of exercise.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Arm Exercises ..
Biceps Curl (Machine)
Target Muscles: Biceps brachii, Brachialis, Brachioradialis
1. Sit on a biceps curl machine with your back and shoulders pressed firmly against the bench.
2. Hold the handles by your sides, palms facing forward.
3. Your arms should be fully extended and hang downwards.
1. Slowly curl one handles towards your shoulder, so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly lower the handles back to the starting position.
3. Repeat with the other arm and continue alternating arms.
• Do not allow your body to move forwards to generate momentum - keep your torso still.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arms at the bottom of the movement.