Saturday, March 14, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday Project Finds This Old Man


Boy do I look old here, ugh! As you can see my wife finally figured out that I had gotten kinda skinny so she sent me to the gym in a new shirt that she got me. It says "My Wife Is Totally My Most Favorite Girl Of All Time In The History Of Forever" which is true and all but it is kinda cute how she tagged me. As I look back on the Selfie from March 14th from the vantage point of being in May 14th, I can tell That it is my legs and lower torso day. The way I can tell the difference between leg and torso day and torso and cardio day, is that my drink bottle behind me would be in the treadmill and not by the bar twist bench.

I know by this point I had put on a couple of pounds so I am most definitely at about 162 give or take a pound. I have worked my way up to about 2600 calories a day (in honor of the Atari of course!) and this probably would have kicked off the start of doing only one off day a week instead of doing one every four days. In other words during the bulk seasons I do Sundays and Thursdays, Mondays and Fridays, Tuesdays and Saturdays with Wednesday being my only off day, and NO Cardio. Once the diet seasons starts I do Back Shoulders, Legs Torso, Chest Arms, Cardio Torso, Rinse Repete regardless of what day of the week it is.