On the Seventh Day God Rested. Of course you aren't God, but at least one day a week you need to NOT work out. During the winter I take an off day every forth day, so I can let my muscles really stretch out, and during the summer I take an off day every seventh, so I can burn a little more fat, but no matter what you take an off day. This is good for you, I promise.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
A special type of striated muscle of the heart. Cardiac muscle is an exception among involuntary muscles, which are characteristically smooth. Its contractile fibers resemble those of skeletal muscles but are not as large in diameter. The connective tissue of cardiac muscle is sparser than that of skeletal muscle.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Arm Exercises ..
Triceps Kick-backs (Standing Indy Arm Cable)
Target Muscles: Triceps (Especially the outer and medial heads)
1. Hold two cables, one in each hand, using the ball to keep them from slipping through your grasp.
2. Stand upright with your upper arms parallel to your body.
3. Bend the working arm to 90° at the elbow and bring it down so that your upper arm is parallel to and close to the side of your body, the end position should be behind you.
1. Keeping your elbow stationary, extend your arm backwards until your arm is straight and horizontal.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arm under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back upright and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.