A change of view can fix a point of view. You stand in front of the mirror everyday and you see no result. This drives you crazy and makes you want to give up, but here's a simple trick that will change it all for you. Turn to the side, and look again. Oh there's all those results you've been missing! The fact is you can only get so small in one direction with all the bones and things that get in the way of getting tiny. Turn to the side and you will see all those curves that have come in while you've been fixated on the front view.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
Chemical reactions in the body where larger units are broken down into smaller subunits. As an example, muscle tissue may be broken down into protein strands which, in turn, may be cleaved into individual amino acids.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Arm Exercises ..
Triceps Extension (Indy Arm Overhead)
Target Muscles: Triceps (Especially the outer and medial heads)
1. Hold two cables, one in each hand, using the ball to keep them from slipping through your grasp.
2. Stand upright with your upper arms extending straight out from your shoulders.
3. Bend the working arm to 90° at the elbow and bring it in so that your forearms are beside your head and your hands touch above it.
1. Keeping your elbow stationary, extend your arm outward until your arm is straight out from your shoulders.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arm under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back upright and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.