Other Pages on The Health Whacko
Somatotypes .. [DAY1] Shoulder & Back .. [DAY2] Torso & Legs .. [DAY3] Chest & Arms .. [DAY4] Torso & Cardio .. The #SelfieSaturday Project
Mission Statement .. NO BS [DAY1] Back & Shoulders .. NO BS [DAY2] Torso & Legs .. NO BS [DAY3] Chest & Arms
Saturday, April 4, 2015
My Personal #SelfieSaturday Project Here and Now
So this is actually today. I am trying to pose for the picture but failing miserably since, my shaky hand, the poor lighting, and anything else I can think of to blame for a bad picture come into play here. The most important factors are at hand. It is officially six months of my #SelfieSaturday project so I need to be honest about how it worked out. Here's pretty much all I accomplished because I started doing a weekly documentation of myself in photos.
1. My back feels a hell of a lot better
2. My arms are relatively the same size now, and my pecs are getting a lot closer
3. My waist went from a little over 32" to somewhere under 31"
4. I now have those cool veins on my arms that my wife thinks is sexy
5. I fundamentally changed my eating habits which have made me feel a lot healthier
6. Notice I am not wearing a compression top so my elbows and other joints are way better
Now I am not saying that this is for everyone but taking a snapshot of yourself once a week is great if you are serious about bettering your overall health and appearance. I even started taking moisturizer more seriously, because I was sick of looking older than I was. I also was able to find some serious solace that for the most part I physically look younger than I am too. Here's to the next six months.
This Is Me
I have been bouncing around online for just about 20 years, so I have been there and have done that. It doesn't mean I didn't like it and wouldn't do it again. As most humans, I am a social animal. To be a social animal on the internet it is social media that binds us all together. I prefer Google + and Twitter but have pages on the other ones that I ignore, so you probably should too.
I blog a lot. If you don't like people that blog a lot then I don't know how you got here to begin with. You may want to just move along.
Contrary to popular opinion I hate politics, but have political opinions ..
The easiest way to get under my skin is to apply the "all you talk about is politics" tag. This is a common knee jerk reaction some have when they see something political, and unfortunately I don't hold back sometimes. As a matter of fact, I share more about health, fitness and blogging than politics, which you would know if you weren't busy dismissing me. I actually follow and interact with more people that disagree with me than agree with me politically. The list of "other than politics" seems to be growing everyday and it probably looks a lot like this:
- Blogging (I am a blogger and I blog a lot. Get used to it.)
- Health & Fitness (Avid bodybuilder and diet guru)
- Photography (If I don't know your language now you know why I follow you)
- Android (I love Android, and wouldn't wipe my rear end with an iPhone)
- Humor (If you are funny, I am going to like you)
- Sports (Patriots and Red Sox mostly)
- Music (You'd be surprised how diverse I get here)
- Quotes (I love quotes from historical and hysterical figures)