Saturday, April 11, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday Project 4/11/2015


It's hard to tell that I am in a "bulking phase" right now because my "slimming phase" to finally get rid of the quitting smoking fat that I ignored for three years is still taking hold. I am between 165 and 167 pretty consistently every day. My chest didn't actually fill out as much as it looks like it did, I just don't have the belly making it look smaller. I will most likely go through the rest of April and most of May before I start cutting up for summer.

I worked my back shoulders this day (as we have basically learned by the compression top) during the bulking phase my back shoulder workout consists of

4 Sets of Wide Grip Pull Downs
4 Sets of Narrow Grip Pull Downs
4 Sets of Seated Rows
4 Super Sets - (standing) Cable front lifts - (standing) Cable military press - (seated) Dumbbell front lifts - (seated) Dumbbell Laterals - (seated) Bent over dumbbell laterals - (seated) Dumbbell military presses *This is ONE set*
4 Bi Sets - (standing) Cable upright rows - (standing) Cable rows *This is ONE set*
4 Bi Sets - (standing) Cable strait back shoulder rows - (standing) Cable rows *This is ONE set*
4 Bi Sets - (standing) Cable rear deltoid laterals rows - (standing) Cable back lifts *This is ONE set*
4 Sets of Arch Angels

Now you know :)