Nobody owns the patent on feelings and emotions. If you have a good laugh at someone else for no other reason than being a jerk then you have no right to be offended when someone has a good laugh at you for assuming you are a jerk. Instead of enjoying a laugh at someone at the gym, why not go over and see if they could use a little friendship? The gym can be a lonely place when you are new or out of shape, and if you don't remember those days then you probably have issues Prozac won't solve. Making new friends is always a good workout in my book.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
Ketosis is the result of eating too little carbohydrate. Being in ketosis tends to reduce your feelings of hunger. Carbohydrate deprivation also causes dehydration. However, there is a distinction between losing water and losing body fat, although the two are sometimes confused. If your visit your doctor or pharmacist they can test for ketosis. If upon testing for ketosis, you realize that your body is deficit of carbohydrates, be sure to increase the total intake of carbohydrates in your diet; do not let your body go into a state of ketosis.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Back Exercises ..
Target Muscles: Latissimus dorsi, Trapezius, Rhomboids, Teres major and minor
1. Stand between two cable adjustable parts of a cable tower.
2. Hold the cables with the ball stops in your hands.
3. Hold each arm slightly bent above your head with your hands touching.
1. Keeping your arms straight, pull the cables downward to your sides until your triceps are pressed against your lats.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return your arms to the above the head position.
• Keep your wrists straight throughout the movement.
• Allow a very slight bend in the elbows. They should not be locked.
• Keep your body still and upright throughout the movement. You will need to use your abdominal muscles to stabilize your torso.