Fake it til you make it. I would love to fill you up with the sunshine and lollipops of how great the gym is and how everyone will always want to be there. You know it isn't true and although I want to be a good coach, I would be lying if I said everyday is easy. The trick is to shut up and do it. If you don't want to go to the gym, go anyway, if you want to leave early, stay a little longer. Do the motions until the motions are part of your day.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
Muscle Dysmorphia is a newly diagnosed disorder characterized by a prolonged period of almost continuous eating, resulting in hypertrophy of the limbs and interrupted by bodybuilding training in the gym. Those who suffer from muscle dysmorphia always see their body as being too small, no matter how much weight they can, or how large their muscles become. The sufferer lives in a constant fear of being too small.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Chest Exercises ..
Target Muscles: Pectoralis major (mid chest), Anterior deltoids, Triceps
1. Lie on your back on a flat or incline bench. If you have an excessive arch in your back, place your feet on the end of the bench.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells, with your palms facing forwards and your arms fully extended, positioned over your shoulders.
1. Slowly lower the dumbbells down to your armpit area.
2. Hold the position for a count of two; then press the dumbbells back to the starting position.
• Keep your hips firmly on the bench throughout the movement.
• Lower the dumbbells as far as you can, aiming for a maximum but comfortable stretch.
• Keep the dumbbells over your chest area do not let them travel back towards your head.