You ever heard that expression "One bad apple spoils the whole damn bunch?" In this case we need to assume that you could be the bad apple, and not a member of the bunch. Think of it this way, you walk into the gym and there is always something that makes you angry, and it is the reason you don't go there. You sit at home and there are always those reasons you don't go there. I find things that piss me off about the gym and people in general on a daily basis, but I still go there, and worse yet, I've learned to get a chuckle out of these things and get over it. In other words the problem here is you, because you need the gym and not the excuses.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
The processes whereby protein foodstuffs are used by the body to make tissue proteins, together with the processes of breakdown of tissue proteins in the production of energy. Food proteins are first broken down into amino acids, then absorbed into the bloodstream, and finally used in body cells to form new proteins. Amino acids in excess of the body's needs may be converted by the liver enzymes into keto acids and urea. The keto acids may be used as sources of energy via the Krebs citric acid cycle, or they may be converted into glucose or fat for storage. Urea is excreted in urine and sweat.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Chest Exercises ..
Target Muscles: Pectoralis major (lower chest), Anterior deltoids, Triceps, Pectoralis major
1. Stand between a set of parallel bars.
2. Place a hand on each bar, and then take a small jump to help you get into the starting position with your arms locked out.
1. Begin by flexing the elbow, lowering your body until your arms break 90 degrees.
2. Reverse the motion by extending the elbow, pushing yourself back up into the starting position.
• Avoid swinging, and maintain good posture throughout the descent.
• Do not overextend yourself..