Thursday, July 23, 2015

Keep it Moving

This morning was one of those mornings.  I slept in.  Not only did I not have enough time to work out but also no time for making a shake or food for the day.  Thankfully, I had my food for the day ready to go and it is quick and easy for me to put some oatmeal in a bowl with some fruit.  But, I will get that workout done.  I will do it later this evening.

So what exactly am I doing?  Today is Chest and Arms Strength Day.  I plan to do 3 sets of 12 reps of the following:
  • Chest Press
  • Chest Fly
  • Push Ups
  • Equalizer Dip
  • Dumbbell Punch
  • Tricep Dip
  • Bicep Curl
  • Tricep Kickback
  • Upright Row
  • Bent Over Row

Again, these exercises are easy for anyone to do at home, with or without added weight with the exception of the Equalizer Dip.

Despite the fact that I slept in and my morning routine was off time by a long shot, and despite the fact that my head is starting to pound, I will get it done.

If I can do it, the lady who would much rather sit and cuddle with her family and a big bag of junk food, then, so can YOU!


NO EXCUSES.