I often joke about the "Healthiest One Percent" which is my take on the people who envy the richest one percent of society. Without getting political, there comes a time in your life when you realize that some people's envy can be infuriating. It's no different with someone who is healthy, or physically fit in particular. Those that treat you differently because you have worked hard, trained hard, demonstrated dedication to to being who you are don't have the right to be envious of you, but they will definitely have all the excuses. It will piss you off until you get used to it, and realize that it is better to be envied than to be pathetically envious.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
A program in which the body is divided into segments and trained more than three times per week, as most beginners do. The most basic split routine is done four days per week. The most popular type of split routine happens by dividing the body into three parts which are done over three consecutive days, followed by a rest day and a repeat of the routine on day five. This is called a three - on / one - off split.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Core Exercises ..
Crunch (Oblique 90 Degree)
Target Muscles: Internal and external oblique, rectus abdominis
1. Lie flat on your back either on the floor and rest your feet on a bench with your knees bent at 90°.
2. Place your left hand by the side of your head, and your right hand on the floor for support.
1. Lift your left shoulder diagonally, aiming it towards your right knee.
2. Hold for two counts; then slowly return to your starting position.
3. After completing the required number of repetitions, repeat the exercise on the other side.
• Imagine your rib cage rotating to the side as you curl up.
• Lead with your shoulder rather than your elbow.
• Make sure you lower your upper body slowly back to the floor.
• Do not twist your head, only your torso. . Exhale as you contract your abdominals.