Picture if you will a day when the very thought of not going to the gym two days in the same week gives you complete withdrawals and a feeling of second guessing the entire day. It actually happens, and there are weeks like this one where I actually have to miss two days at the gym, The reason for this doesn't matter as long as it is legitimate (and too lazy isn't legitimate). The most important thing to remember is to take your supplements. In a lot of cases your supplements work the day after you work out, just as much as the day you work out. The second most is to spend your time looking forward to getting back to the gym and not making excuses for why you should skip again tomorrow.
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
The shape or general outline of a person's body, as when seen in silhouette. If you have good symmetry, you will have relatively wide shoulders, flaring lats, a small waist - hip structure, and general small joints.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Core Exercises ..
Crunch (Machine Standard)
Target Muscles: Rectus abdominis (mainly the upper part)
1. Lie flat on your back either on an abdominal bench with your knees bent over your hips and your ankles touching.
2. Place your hands on the handles beside your head
3. Press your lower back to the pad and make sure your head is directly between the handles.
1. Use your abdominal strength to raise your head and shoulders from the bench. You should only come up about 10 cm and your lower back should remain on the bench.
2. Hold in this contracted position for a count of two.
3. Let your body uncurl slowly back to the starting position.
• Focus on moving your ribs towards your hips.
• Do not pull your head with your hands keep your elbows out and relaxed.
• Exhale as you contract your abdominals.