Saturday, August 29, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday Project and NEW Videos


I had an interesting week this week. I became furious with my gym and how disgusting the place has been that I told the manager off, and went to other branches all week. One of the gyms I happened to go to was the one I had gone to for several years, but haven't been to in about six years. The funny thing was looking at myself in all of those mirrors for the first time in a long time I was rather shocked at how huge I have gotten. I mean I am not going to be heading to any Mr. Olympias anytime soon without tickets, but in comparison to the last time I had looked at myself there, I really had packed on some muscle. This is what happens when you check your progress everyday, and when you do it on a much larger scale.

This weeks e-mail bag: I got two e-mails which were similar, so I will misquote them horribly to get the point of them both across. They went something like this: So Mr. Smarty McFartyson, you did one of your Smarty McFartyson gym thoughts on body weight and dumbbell exercises well why doin't you show us some?

Well this weeks new videos are two new dumbbell exercises, and a new body weight exercise, for those times when you can't get to a gym, or your usual gym etc. Those who follow The Health Whacko YouTube and Google + already got to watch these ...

Decline Dumbbell Flyes
This is one of the most potent exercises you can do to widen your chest. It takes a little practice to get the form, but once you do you will love the results.


Over Head Dumbbell Extensions
The most important thing to note when doing this exercise for your triceps, is to not do so much weight or have such bad form that it hurts your shoulder. A shoulder injury could sideline you for months.


Torso Twist for the Shoulders
A lot of people will look at this exercise and assume that it does nothing for the shoulders. I came across this by accident when I didn't have a bar to do bar twists. Give them a try, they will make your shoulders and your traps ache for a while.