Saturday, October 31, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday Project Halloween Edition


That's about as scary of a sight as I can handle any day. I am on my second day (legs and torso day didn't need it) of not having the equipment that I usually use, and rather than go through withdrawal I have gone with heavier weights as apposed to more defining motions. It's still been a bit of a chore. My weight didn't budge this week but I haven't started dieting properly. Here's to next week.

Well the last couple of weeks it has been legs legs legs, so today I have three different types of rows that will add some mass to your upper back.

Please Follow the NEW Health Whacko Google +TwitterPinterest and YouTube Channel for many more videos and other cool stuff!

Smith Machine Bent Over Barbell Rows

This is basically how I do my bent over rows. You can get some good weight on it and if you drop it, the chances of it rolling over you are really slim.

Bent Over Two Arm Dumbbell Rows

This is more of a warm up maneuver but I have seen many people do it. The advantage of doing two arms instead of one is that it balances you as you workout and makes it so you don't need to hang on to anything.

Standing Bent Over One Arm Dumbbell Row

This is how I see most people do their rows if they aren't using cables. I still prefer to have my knee on a bench if I do these but to each their own.