Saturday, December 12, 2015

The #SelfieSaturday Project Week Two of December


This was quite a week. I took this picture in front of the Planet Fitness logo as a way to say, screw you if you don't like it. I'm kind of grumpy this week. I completely screwed up my workouts by not taking my own advice. Last Saturday I worked chest & arms and Sunday I should have had an off day, which I said nah I'll just go right into day one (back & shoulders) again. Needless to say my body hadn't regenerated properly and I had nothing but week workouts all week. Today I went into the gym and did everything I could to work out as normal, but damn it killed me. I assure you tomorrow I will do lower torso & cardio because I learned my lesson.

On that note it's been a strange week all around. Assholes everywhere, giving me a hard time in blogs, on social media, at the gym. I don't know what's in the water but I hope it kills all these people, Geeze. Thus my attitude of screw you if you don't like it. I have a funny aside though that has seemed to get rid of my foul mood. There are a few people at the gym that either are crazy or act crazy so that people will leave them alone. They walk around with headphones on, singing with the music, running into people, cutting you off when you are using a machine. Most people are either afraid to deal with the knuckleheads because they may do something insane, or someone will get on you for picking on the crazy person. This was the first time 3 of the crazies were all occupying the same space at the same time, and whether they are all crazy or just pretend to be, they were fighting among themselves as I was leaving today and it looked like a South Park episode.

Have a great weekend everyone ...