Monday, April 25, 2016

#MotivatedMonday and the Last #SelfieSaturday of April


Well I was looking forward to one last week of the FatOut, but the Powers that Be at work added another week because the important people have next week off and won't be able to make the last weight in. Of course they tell us this a day before the last week starts. Well what should have been the last week. I'm still kicking the crap out of everyone. My official stats stood as of Friday at 28 lbs lost and 28.5% body fat lost. I am right on the cusp of being under 15% body fat. Not bad for an old folks. I'm still not thrilled with another week because I was looking forward to eating like a pig next Friday. Oh Well.

This week for the added attraction of all that are reading this, I did a walk through of my home gym. I wouldn't want people to think that my home gym is anything extraordinary while at the same time I want people to understand that an 8 foot by 11 foot room can make a great home gym as long as you want to work out. If you don't want to work out then I guess it really doesn't matter ... Have a great week everyone!


Oh and for those that missed my death defying stunt from last year, you can take a gander at that below, but remember, don't try this stunt! I after all am a trained idiot ...