Monday, May 9, 2016

#SelfieSaturday #MotivatedMonday and the End of the FatOut


I will admit that despite my willingness to tell everyone else how to get fit and stay fit, I hate dieting. I can't tell you how happy I am that the FatOut at work finished last Friday, and I did pretty damn good, Well I did good enough to be able to continue onward as a health know it all anyway. Check out my official statistics for the FatOut below ...


The long and the short of that chart is that in three months I managed to alter my body fat by a whopping 32.24% and for most people my usual out of shape body fat of 21.4% is most people's low point. The fact that I made it down to 14.5% gives me another year (at least) of know-it-all street cred. Needless to say my wife took me to see the new Captain America movie so I could get the big ass thing of popcorn and pig out, and I bought myself a new workout shirt (featured in this week's selfie) ....

Have a great week ahead folks!