Monday, May 2, 2016

The #SelfieSaturday and #MotivatedMonday


Let me just say I am so happy that this last week ended. It was horrendous all around and of course that would carry into my workouts. I had been looking forward to ending the diet on Friday but as I pointed out last week the Fat Out at work was extended another week. Oh well, but I had timed it and the extra week is just like a burden. My body fat this week had dropped below 15% and my weight dropped to a low of 161 lbs. I at least had that going for me.

I did have some good ideas on what to do with my home gym that I should be revealing in the coming weeks. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a bunch of 5$ door mirrors and stuck them to the wall with command strips in decorative patterns. It looks pretty cool and should be in upcoming tours of the home gym ... Have a great week everybody

Check out the NEW Health Whaco Online. I'm very proud of the redesign, and it should be pretty damn cool when it is all said and done ...