Monday, July 25, 2016

#MotivatedMonday via #SelfieSaturday


I need a haircut. Boy do I need a haircut. This was another one of those weeks where I went into work two hours early everyday, so my working out took a bit of a hit. Of course I made up for it on the weekend that's for sure, and it doesn't look like I have another one of these insane weeks for a while so for that I am quite grateful. Chest & Arms day of course, which anyone who uses a BowFlex can probably tell. The low pulleys are spread wide which is the way I prefer to work my chest.

This week I am happy to report that I didn't have any new videos to make because I AM FINALLY CAUGHT UP! Yes The Health Whacko Online is finally all caught up, so I will be able to start making new videos and working on the workout pages. Stay tuned, but if you are looking for something else to do feel free to catch up on the various exercises in my fitness directories, It should take a while to watch them all ...

Have a great week everyone!