The last thing anyone wants to hear is that they have become stagnant in their workouts, but I have bad news for you. You've probably gone stagnant in your workout. I say this out of experience. If you find that it is getting harder and harder to feel muscle discomfort the day after your workout then you probably feel the same way I and many others feel when you start noticing this. I have good news though! You can change this as easily as changing the exercises that you do. If you need help figuring out what new exercises to add to your workout then I also have good news. You can simply click here and get over 250 new ideas!
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
Another option to maintain your total protein intake for the day is to take the product in liquid form. The most common are protein drinks available in small bottles, generally 500 ml or less. They are moderately priced and conveniently sized, making them very easy to drink whether at home or at the gym.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Chest Exercises ..
Triceps Extension (PowerBlocks Indy Arm Overhead)
Target Muscles: Triceps (Especially the outer and medial heads)
1. Grasp a couple of PowerBlocks (or Dumbbells) and raise them straight up over your head.
2. Stand upright and use a bench to steady yourself if necessary.
3. Bend the arms to 90° at the elbow.
1. Keeping your elbows stationary, extend your arms upward until your hand are out straight up above you you.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arms under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back straight and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.