You're never to fat to get fit, and worse yet, you're never to fit to get fat. I have remade myself so many times that it isn't really that much of a challenge for me anymore, but with age comes a longer period of changing. Alas don't let the fact that you have gotten out of shape get in the way of getting in shape again. Hell, you know how to do it after all, so all you have to do is start doing it!
Gym Term of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Term Dictionary ..
A type of workout used just prior to a competition in which the lengths of rest intervals between sets are progressively reduced to increase overall training intensity and to help further define the physique.
Exercise of the Day from The Health Whacko Gym Encyclopedia of Chest Exercises ..
Triceps Kickback (BowFlex Indy Arm Upright)
Muscles worked: This exercise emphasizes the triceps muscles located on the back of the upper arms.
Pulley position: Lat tower.
• Remove the bench and stand facing the Power Rods®.
•Grasp a handle in each hand with your palms facing downward..
• Keeping your elbow bent, bring your upper arm to your side, and your forearms parallel to the ground.
• Straighten elbow while keeping your upper arm completely still.
* Unlike a push down you will need to drive your arms behind your back creating more pressure on the triceps.
• When arm is completely straight, slowly return to the starting position.
• Maintain spinal alignment.
• Keep your arm at your side and your wrist straight throughout entire motion.
• Tighten the triceps throughout the exercise and control the motion.